Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V « < 18 19 20  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just another Factory 6 being fixed up
DennisV
post Jul 31 2026, 02:52 PM
Post #381


Senior Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,031
Joined: 8-August 20
From: Santa Rosa, CA
Member No.: 24,575
Region Association: Northern California



QUOTE(Luke M @ Jul 31 2026, 01:34 PM) *

A local PCA member had this full pan for sale so I picked it up.

Cool photo. I haven't seen just the pan laid out like that before.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Montreal914
post Aug 1 2026, 09:45 AM
Post #382


Advanced Member
****

Group: Members
Posts: 2,205
Joined: 8-August 10
From: Claremont, CA
Member No.: 12,023
Region Association: Southern California



QUOTE(DennisV @ Jul 31 2026, 01:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Luke M @ Jul 31 2026, 01:34 PM) *

A local PCA member had this full pan for sale so I picked it up.

Cool photo. I haven't seen just the pan laid out like that before.

Agreed, so many excellent unibody construction reference pictures in this thread.
And obviously, remarquable restoration work! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Luke M
post Aug 5 2026, 08:31 AM
Post #383


Senior Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,608
Joined: 8-February 05
From: WNY
Member No.: 3,574
Region Association: North East States



Not much for updates. I got side tracked here and have been wanting to cleanup my shop and rearrange a few things. I've been doing that the last few days and should have it wrapped up today. I also had to make room for a new addition which will be coming in soon. Stay tuned. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

20 Pages V « < 18 19 20
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 03:40 PM
...