Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dyno day, June 28th @ Deman Motorsport in NY
adrial
post Jun 11 2003, 11:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

OK, send in your deposits of $50.

He would prefer a check to be mailed or dropped off. Cash obviously works ok too. Please make the checks out to "Deman Motorsport"

I would include a little note or something saying that its for the dyno day on June 28th.

Address is:

14 New Street
Nyack, NY

It's GO time, the date is confirmed. Let me know if you're interested/when you sent out your deposit.

For those that missed the last thread, it'll be $100 if we have 10 people and $110 if we have 9 people. Right now we have 9 that have confirmed and will send deposits. I expect we'll have 10 by the time the day comes. That $110 or $100 will get you 2 or 3 runs. If you need more for tuning, I dont think it'll be a big deal. The dyno is a dynapack dyno which bolts up directly to the hubs.

Check out Deman's website: Http://www.demanmotorsport.com

Hope to see some of you there!

--Adrial

89 944 turbo
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
yarin
post Jun 11 2003, 04:11 PM
Post #2

'14-X'in FOOL

Group: Members
Member No.: 693
Region Association: North East States

That's my brother.

If I get a 914 by then I'll probably jump in. Deman Motorsports is one of the best performance Porsche shops around. They build some sick sick cars.

So if u want to get dyno #s this is the place.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 04:43 AM