Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS-Pair 2.0 Liter D-Jet Air Intake Manifolds., Powder Coated & Machined flat with Brackets.
TJB/914
post Nov 1 2015, 09:25 PM
Post #1

Mid-Engn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 346
Region Association: Upper MidWest

FS

Pair of 2.0 Liter D-Jet Air Intake Manifolds.
Powder Coated and Machined flat with all Brackets.

Price: $75.00 + Shipping.

Tom

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renaud
post Jun 30 2016, 02:15 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 17,857
Region Association: Europe

Hello i m un france (Europe) can you inform me about thé prince with shipping
Tanks & havé à good day
Regards
renaud
+Quote Post
TJB/914
post Jun 30 2016, 07:00 AM
Post #3

Mid-Engn.

QUOTE(Renaud @ Jun 30 2016, 04:15 AM) *

Hello i m un france (Europe) can you inform me about thé prince with shipping
Tanks & havé à good day
Regards
renaud

Renaud,
I forgot about this post from Nov. 2015 & wonder where I put them??

I only ship USA. I just don't have the time in my schedule to ship to Europe. It's probably easy but I don't want the hassle with no Paypal since I only do cash, personal check or BMO-Bank Money Orders. Sorry.

Tom
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Jun 30 2016, 07:15 AM
Post #4

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

FYI. For the no PayPal folks, like me, western union has an online feature. Buyers make payment Online, and you pick up your cash at a western union closest to the sellers location. For me, it's the local supermarket 2 miles from my house. Works swell.

Shipping smaller boxes internationally is easiest via USPS. International flat rate. Other that the customs form, it takes no longer than shipping in country.
+Quote Post
Amphicar770
post Jun 30 2016, 08:11 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 11,639
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 30 2016, 09:15 AM) *

FYI. For the no PayPal folks, like me, western union has an online feature. Buyers make payment Online, and you pick up your cash at a western union closest to the sellers location. For me, it's the local supermarket 2 miles from my house. Works swell.

Shipping smaller boxes internationally is easiest via USPS. International flat rate. Other that the customs form, it takes no longer than shipping in country.

Western Union is the payment method used by just about every scammer on the planet. I would never send payment to anyone I do no know well via western union.
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Jun 30 2016, 08:28 AM
Post #6

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

Have you ever used WU? Like scammers don't use pp? As tom has been around world for 13 years I SERIOUSLY doubt he's trying to scam ANYONE! A seller/payment recipient has to use a general, nearest location (town), the Nigerian bs is not a factor. Like the 'friends and family' pp feature for payment of goods isn't a dishonest scam? Bordering on a conspiracy crossing state lines? That's fed business. Scary shit if you get caught. It's not the $. It's the act.

Tom is the shot caller. His way or keep on looking. Situational awareness is key in most cases. I've dealt with tom in the past both buying and selling. He's safe. There's his 'vouch'.
+Quote Post
TJB/914
post Jun 30 2016, 12:49 PM
Post #7

Mid-Engn.

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 30 2016, 10:28 AM) *

Have you ever used WU? Like scammers don't use pp? As tom has been around world for 13 years I SERIOUSLY doubt he's trying to scam ANYONE! A seller/payment recipient has to use a general, nearest location (town), the Nigerian bs is not a factor. Like the 'friends and family' pp feature for payment of goods isn't a dishonest scam? Bordering on a conspiracy crossing state lines? That's fed business. Scary shit if you get caught. It's not the $. It's the act.

Tom is the shot caller. His way or keep on looking. Situational awareness is key in most cases. I've dealt with tom in the past both buying and selling. He's safe. There's his 'vouch'.

Thank you Rodyguy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Very kind words (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
I've never in my long career at World had a problem with anyone including newbee's with only 1-post. This site is 99.99% honest in my opinion.
But, I don't ship internationally, except maybe Wolfgang (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
Tom
+Quote Post
2mAn
post Jul 21 2016, 07:38 PM
Post #8

trying to see how long I can go without a 914

Member No.: 16,644
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Nov 1 2015, 08:25 PM) *

FS

Pair of 2.0 Liter D-Jet Air Intake Manifolds.
Powder Coated and Machined flat with all Brackets.

Price: $75.00 + Shipping.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Im guessing since the only person interested isnt local, these are still for sale? I may be interested in a project Im working on. Can you do me a favor though and measure the ID of the pipes where they would connect to where the Throttle body would be
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:23 PM