Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SCCA Solo II Spring training in Indy tomorrow
GaroldShaffer
post Mar 11 2005, 02:26 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

I know, late notice, sorry.

The Indy region of the SCCA is holding their SOLO II spring training seminar tomorrow in Indianapolis. I will be there with a few of my fellow INR members. Its free, I am not sure if you must be a SCCA member to attend, I don't think it matters. If you go call me on my mobile 219-730-6418. Here is the text from the flyer

DO YOU LIKE SOLO II? DO YOU WANT TO DO SOME
BENCH RACING? COME TO INDY IN MARCH!

2005 SOLO II SPRING TRAINING

Saturday, March 12 – 12:00 – 5:00

AT ANDERSEN LOGISTICS
3333 Mesilla Court – Indianapolis

Post Road exit – 1st exit east of I-465 on the east side of Indianapolis off of I-70
Go north on Post Road about 1 mile – over railroad tracks to the next stoplight – 33rd St.
Left on 33rd St. to Mesilla Court – right on Mesilla Court – right hand side on circle.

This will be a chance to see your friends before that first autocross of the season, do some
bench racing, attend a seminar or two or three – all at NO CHARGE to you!

Some of the seminars being presented are tech, timing and scoring, solo safety steward
seminar, registration, car prep, MAE.com – there should be something for everyone!

Pre-registration is requested but not required. You can either e-mail, snail mail or call.
No confirmations will be sent out.

Please contact Velma Boreen at wiznby1973@yahoo.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 09:41 AM