Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Arizona 914 Owners and SLITS, I am creating a contact list for events.
gregrobbins
post Mar 13 2005, 10:46 AM
Post #1

Member: Team NARP

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,844
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hi, I am creating a contact list that can be used to let Arizona 914 owners know of events and activities that are 914 related. Many of you I already have on my list (Bill, Brian, Guy, Jason, Gerard, John, Travis, Brad, Ernie, Ron, etc.)

If you don't see your name and you would like to be notified of gatherings, rallys and runs, please add to this tread or contact me by PM or email.

Also, trying to see if there is interest in a Route 66 run to meet up with 914 owners from Nevada and SoCal in June.

Finally, How about a breakfast run on the 3rd of April. (Reminder, PCA has an autocross scheduled for April 10-still time to sign up).

Slits, even though you live in the land of excess and air pollution, you are grandfathered in as an Arizonian because you made the effort to join us for the Toys for Tots breakfast in December.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 03:51 AM