Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Finances for the event- Paypal & Checking account setup
JRust
post Dec 7 2015, 12:34 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I just setup a checking account to use for the event. I will link it to the paypal account which is medfordwcr2016@gmail.com . Since I had that setup from the last one. Was easiest to just go in & reactivate it. We have a little money coming from last years WCR left over's. So we will have some seed money to start with( Mike said about $400).

I will use this thread for our accounting. Money will get transferred from paypal to our checking so we can write checks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
JRust
post Feb 10 2016, 01:32 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Our current Checking account balance as of 5/5/16 is $3717.58
Our current Paypal account balance as of 5/5/16 is $0
Costs
3/28 spent $193.24 for Dog tags from Dan Dixon (his $75 registration came off the bill $268.24)
License plates $550
T-shirts $600 for registrants. Extra's will be sold but be paid in advance. So this will go up from $600 but money will also come in to cover the extra's
AutoX track came in under budget at $700 for the day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
Thursday night BBQ & drinks $300
Friday lunch costco pizza (buying 20 for lunch) plus pop & water $300
Catered Hawaiian dinner $12 a plate (figuring 70 ish) $900
Paid $213.10 to Jim Hoyland for all the name tag's/lanyards

As of now we are covered but barely. Really had planned to have the t-shirts posted months ago. That way we could sell some extra's as a fundraiser. Still a few people left to pay plus some possible refunds. Couple people have bailed which happens every year.

4/11 bought 3 autoX Helmet's to have a few for the event. As well as 10 helmet socks from Amazon for $385.50. Figured we could give them away as a prize after our autoX. That or keep them in the WCR for future event's. These are SA 2010 & were $119 each. We will have a few loaners with the group we are running through. I know some have helmet's too. Just wanted to make sure we had enough to go around without making swapping between people difficult.

I also have a couple check's coming by mail. They will go directly into checking as they arrive. Paypal I am transferring money to checking at the end of each week. The odd amount is just from the few people who paypal that had fee's. Most are sending as a friend so no fee's
+Quote Post
JRust
post May 4 2016, 01:55 PM
Post #3

914 Guru

Updated all the totals as of 5/5/2016
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:20 AM