Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

27 Pages V « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official West Coast Rally 2016: May19th -22nd in Medford Oregon, It is not to late to register! We also are still accepting prizes
ConeDodger
post Mar 20 2016, 04:54 PM
Post #241

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

Registered and payment sent...

I will more than likely tow as I don't see Yopu "enjoying" five hours + in the 914. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JRust
post Mar 24 2016, 01:59 PM
Post #242

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 20 2016, 03:54 PM) *

Registered and payment sent...

I will more than likely tow as I don't see Yopu "enjoying" five hours + in the 914. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I hear that Rob. More than 2 hours in a 914 is about max for my wife. In one sitting anyway & I don't blame her. I have been trying a set of aftermarket seats in mine. I like them overall but not sure they will replace my stock seats permanently. They sit a little higher. Not a big problem when you aren't tall (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilgrin.gif) . Still the higher center of gravity could really affect my cornering (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post
PanelBilly
post Mar 24 2016, 02:10 PM
Post #243

914 Guru

Member No.: 6,488

Julie drove from northern CA to Seattle in a teener with me a few years ago, but I arranged to rent a trailer for the trip to Medford
+Quote Post
ben*james
post Mar 27 2016, 10:09 PM
Post #244

LIFER

Member No.: 10,062

I just called the hotel to verify my reservations,... Yeah, I'm looking forward to this rally!
+Quote Post
nine9three
post Mar 30 2016, 11:40 PM
Post #245

Member No.: 13,946

Jamie - what is the latest head count? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) wink!
+Quote Post
sb914
post Mar 31 2016, 06:18 AM
Post #246

Surf Guru

Member No.: 15,191
Region Association: Southern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Mar 31 2016, 01:29 PM
Post #247

914 Guru

QUOTE(nine9three @ Mar 30 2016, 10:40 PM) *

Jamie - what is the latest head count? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) wink!

We are at 47 registered & rough count of 30 for guests (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) . Turnout is looking huge. Having to really rethink how we are gong to do the BBQ dinner in the parking lot Friday night. That's a lot of people to cook for (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif). We will have Drew's BBQ trailer like last time which is huge. Still a lot of meat to get cooked there. There will be plenty to eat for all. Just a matter of doing it in semi timely fashion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) . Also still in the market for our awards dinner Saturday night. Restaurant at our hotel is already spoken for
+Quote Post
JRust
post Apr 1 2016, 07:42 AM
Post #248

914 Guru

Damn spam. Early bump just to get some life back on the board (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Apr 1 2016, 01:05 PM
Post #249

914 Neferati

Member No.: 5,344

Registered, paid, photo sent....now all I need is my car running. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Mike D.
post Apr 1 2016, 02:57 PM
Post #250

OK, It runs now, and pretty good too!

Member No.: 85
Region Association: None

So.Cal. Guys - If there's a caravan heading up, Meet in Santa Clarita early on Thurs., just off the I5, and I'm buying coffee and Donuts!

Unfortunately, I can't make the trip up this year but everyone should get up there for this, it's going to be another great weekend and WCR!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/coffee.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/coffee.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/coffee.gif)
+Quote Post
Rocky
post Apr 2 2016, 11:03 AM
Post #251

From the cockpit

Member No.: 1,845

Just registered for myself. Waiting for the wife to get the time off work before I send the other $25.

Either way, I'm in! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Thanks for doing this again Jamie, it was a blast last time!
+Quote Post
JRust
post Apr 2 2016, 05:08 PM
Post #252

914 Guru

QUOTE(Rocky @ Apr 2 2016, 10:03 AM) *

Just registered for myself. Waiting for the wife to get the time off work before I send the other $25.

Either way, I'm in! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Thanks for doing this again Jamie, it was a blast last time!

We've got a great group of people helping.
Mark Whitesell as always (found our host hotel & got our group rates),
Warpig(Mike) is in charge of shirts (which I hope we have something soon),
Ben James is our Prize guru,
Drew Montoya is bringing his BBQ trailer & his cooking skills (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilgrin.gif) ,
Relentless (Ken) has taken charge of our saturday drive with input from Renee & Steve,
Jim Hoyland is doing our lanyard name tags (if you haven't sent in a picture of your car please do it) email is medfordwcr2016@gmail.com for the car pics. Include your name please
Dan Dixon is doing our WCR Dog Tag's again this year
I'm setting up the track & trying to keep everything organized. As it get's closer I am stressing a bit. Our numbers looks fantastic so just getting the logistics of it all so it goes smoothly. Our awards dinner is going to be a bit tricky. With anywhere from 60-80 people possible. Finding someone that can house & feed us. I am looking into possibilities.
+Quote Post
cary
post Apr 3 2016, 09:55 AM
Post #253

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,608

Jamie, I'm still planning on coming. But I've haven't got a new job yet so I'm kind of in limbo. The 3 things I'm working on right now wouldn't be a problem. But if those 3 don't amount to anything ???

Current plan is to come down Thursday afternoon. Stay and play with AX folks on Friday. Enjoy the Friday night festivities. Then pack up Saturday AM and head to my middle sons U of O Law School graduation in Eugene Saturday afternoon.
+Quote Post
JRust
post Apr 3 2016, 02:07 PM
Post #254

914 Guru

QUOTE(cary @ Apr 3 2016, 08:55 AM) *

Jamie, I'm still planning on coming. But I've haven't got a new job yet so I'm kind of in limbo. The 3 things I'm working on right now wouldn't be a problem. But if those 3 don't amount to anything ???

Current plan is to come down Thursday afternoon. Stay and play with AX folks on Friday. Enjoy the Friday night festivities. Then pack up Saturday AM and head to my middle sons U of O Law School graduation in Eugene Saturday afternoon.

Hey Cary we will be happy to have you there for whatever you can make. It is going to be a great time. This is looking like such a great turnout. Coming fast now too at only
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) 47 days (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post
relentless
post Apr 3 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #255

Member No.: 7,636

Jamie,

Is it too soon to get a tally on who all plans on going on the Saturday cruise? I have this idea that if there are two dozen cars we might break things down into two groups and have a meet-up for photo ops. This would allow us to have some stops on the way that couldn't handle all the cars at once.

Thoughts?

I'm going to do a dry run up to Crater Lake on the proposed route soon to check out road conditions. It has finally dried out a bit here in Southern Oregon and I will share some pix with the group.

+Quote Post
JRust
post Apr 3 2016, 08:16 PM
Post #256

914 Guru

QUOTE(relentless @ Apr 3 2016, 06:18 PM) *

Jamie,

Is it too soon to get a tally on who all plans on going on the Saturday cruise? I have this idea that if there are two dozen cars we might break things down into two groups and have a meet-up for photo ops. This would allow us to have some stops on the way that couldn't handle all the cars at once.

Thoughts?

I'm going to do a dry run up to Crater Lake on the proposed route soon to check out road conditions. It has finally dried out a bit here in Southern Oregon and I will share some pix with the group.

I want to make a run down on a saturday. Be great to do the proposed run with you. I would say our drive we need to plan on having 30+ cars. There are usually some who don't do the drive. I think we will be pushing 40+ cars at WCR. Not all 914's but mostly. I'll shoot you a PM & we can figure a saturday to meet up
+Quote Post
relentless
post Apr 4 2016, 10:54 AM
Post #257

Sounds like a plan. Renee and Steve, are you in for a scouting trip? We might need you as group leaders.
+Quote Post
relentless
post Apr 4 2016, 10:54 AM
Post #258

Sounds like a plan. Renee and Steve, are you in for a scouting trip? We might need you as group leaders.
+Quote Post
hndyhrr
post Apr 4 2016, 10:58 AM
Post #259

Member No.: 16,332

QUOTE(relentless @ Apr 4 2016, 09:54 AM) *

Sure. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Apr 4 2016, 12:34 PM
Post #260

914 Guru

QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Apr 4 2016, 09:58 AM) *

QUOTE(relentless @ Apr 4 2016, 09:54 AM) *

Sure. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

What's this Saturday look like for you all? My day is open at this point. I will have a good 7 hours round trip of driving. So may need to be a little judicious on whether we do the whole drive. Be good to see our possible stops for lunch.
+Quote Post

27 Pages V « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 01:03 PM