Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Registration?, I'd like to find a online form?
JRust
post Jan 23 2016, 10:27 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey has anyone used or know how to do a simple online form for registration. Just thinking it would be so nice to have a setup we could use. Just keeps everyone who registers in one place. As well as shows if they have paid. Ideally it has a link to our paypal. For those that want to send a check. They would just select that. There are a few site's out there for this but they all charge. No reason for us to have to charge more just to pay for this online form. So hoping there is someone much smarter than me who could set one up?

Thoughts? Here is one I tried on Google drive. Try the link to see if it works & tell me what you think

WCR 2016
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
JRust
post Jan 28 2016, 01:15 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I think the form is okay now. Did some tweaking & covers most everything. It will allow me to put in Excel form & have everyone's info. I only wish I could have been smart enough to incorporate the paypal link into it. Was a little beyonw my 'IT' skills so kept them separate. It's fine though as people pay I'll mark them as paid on the excel spreadsheet. In the end it will all work out great.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:22 AM