Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Holy crap it runs!, carbs fixed!
JRust
post Jun 16 2003, 10:21 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Allright I finally have the Leech running! It seems a little on the cold blooded side at intitial start up. Just cleaned out the jets & in general cleaned the carbs up real good. They were pretty dirty & replace a bolt I was missing. Amazing what a little cleaning will do. After a year & a half since the rebuild I finally am seeing the fruits of my labor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) . I put more of a racing cam in along with 96mm p&c's. This car is damn fast now for a 2.0 or maybe a 2.2 now? So my car is finally dialed in sort of. I've got 2 problems now. I seem to have a flippin oil leak (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) . Also my car pulls great up until 110mph. Once I get over 100 it starts to cut out. Then I need to slow down & it takes a minute for things to kinda kick back in. Does great at the slower speeds (under 100) but starts to cut out at the higher speed. Any thoughts?????
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 09:51 AM