Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New member, Jumping in and looking for some direction
Pennyanguy
post Apr 21 2016, 08:13 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,921
Region Association: North East States

All great advise...I obviously have a lot of research to do before making a decision but getting in her today to take some pics sure did make me remember why I loved that thing...

I will post a few pics on here ...but if you want the whole bunch...you can go to this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zpl9en0mb8zwzkz/...PyjGCo067a?dl=0

A couple of quick questions:

Where is the engine serial # located...I can not recall
Is Racer Chris Chris foley? Tangerine ? Sounds like a great place...do you ever travel?
Anyone recommend any good restoration shops in the Rochester NY area?

I am capable of doing a lot of the stuff...but bodywork and metalwork are not my fortes...so I think the first step is to try to find a professional that can evaluate the car and determine what can/should be DIY and what needs professional help.

Anyway...here are the pics as promised...they ain't great but they sure got my motor revving again. java script:emoticon('>:D','smid_1')

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 07:48 AM