Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WCC Routes to Lancaster, Maps Packages
brer
post Mar 31 2005, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,736
Region Association: None

Here's a couple of map packages i put together for two possible routes you can do on your way to Lancaster.

The Bouquet Canyon Route is easy, right off the freeway and only an extra 30-45 minutes driving, but an awesome road. There are two maps, one showing 2 mile sections the other 5 mile sections. You can review them and print the pages you would like to use, or print the whole booklet and have your navigator read out each turn!

The Ojai/Gorman Route is a gruelling 151 miles of twisty mountain road. Not even sure if its open yet, but if you're a diehard this could be the way to go. I've mapped it and broken it up into 5 and 20 mile segmented versions. They are long, so again, review and just print the pages you think you might need.

Let me know what you think,

brer

Bouquet 2 Mile Maps

Bouquet 10 Mile Maps

[URL= http://members.cox.net/princethecat/Gorman5.pdf]Gorman 5 Mile Maps[/URL]

Gorman 20 Mile Maps
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 06:40 PM