Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Salt Lake, Who's near me
Eric_Shea
post Apr 4 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #41

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Gint,

It looks like rain and snow in the long range... are you still up for this? Should we start a thread and nail it instead of the constant hijacking of this one?

Inquiring minds want to know... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gint
post Apr 4 2005, 04:20 PM
Post #42

Mike Ginter

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 4 2005, 02:57 PM)
Gint,

It looks like rain and snow in the long range... are you still up for this?  Should we start a thread and nail it instead of the constant hijacking of this one?

Inquiring minds want to know...  :D

Somebody start one. Rather than nail it, let's just keep chatting it up. I think it will actually get more attention that way anyway.

I gotta go bleed some brakes...

BTW Eric - I found that first friggin trunk lid bolt. It was in the box with the replacement rack boot that I also needed yesterday and was in the last place I looked.
+Quote Post
gopack
post Apr 4 2005, 04:43 PM
Post #43

CHEESEHEAD in CA, MARK

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,472
Region Association: Northern California

Hey Eric,
Control arms worked out good (I guess) just installed them a month ago getting the car in a rolling configuration to move it.
I pretty much moved here about 5 months ago, wife followed about 2 months ago, and the car and all the stuff will follow when we sell the house! I wish I had my stuff here because I am going to need to get some rear calipers from you , but for now I don't have the cores! (no real rush, just getting my ducks in a row)
I am looking forward to meeting troy because I need (want really bad!?) to get the car stripped, rust taken care of, and painted REAL PURDY before the end of the year!

Add me to the list for dinner and suspension party! And let me know the details so I can hang and help out on the install (I am off on friday, so if there is a need for muscle or grunt work getting the shell to the work place or whatever, I'm your man. Just say the word.

+Quote Post
Eric_Shea
post Apr 4 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #44

PMB Performance

Member No.: 1,110

Here's the new thread
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 10:05 PM