Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Interest in Billet Tuna Group Buy? Brexit sale last days
cgnj
post May 20 2016, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 403
Region Association: None

My last update.

I contacted Neil. He is certain the tunacan will fit in a small flat rate box. If you paid too much, I will reimbuse you for the difference.

This is the current pricing.
Tunacan $56.17
Tacoplate $39.73
Tunacan cover $28.77
Shipping/insurance across pond = $3.43 per unit.
US shipping looks to be a small flat rate box $6.80
Paypal to 7394teen@gmail.com. I am placing this order tommorrow 7/6/2016 @ 12:00 edst.

Thanks for your patience

Carlos

I have contacted each person who PMed or posted to this date. If I missed you I apologize, please PM me.

I realized that with the brexit vote, the exchange had a chance to turn to our favor.
Waiting saved 8%.

This is the current pricing with todays exchamge $1.37=1 GBP
I am at 13 of each piece. I do't think it will be possible to reach the next discount level, which would required 25/unit.

Tunacan $56.17
Tacoplate $39.73
Tunacan cover $28.77
Shipping/insurance across pond = $3.43 per unit.

My zip is 19111. You can I expect a med flate rate box is required if you order a tunacan, otherwise a small flat rate will work. It is easier for you to calc your own US shipping.

PM me if you are a last minute buyer. I will forward my paypal to you and confirm the pricing with you.

Please don't post here, PM me. Please don't make me do your math. I have a headache already.

As soon as I hit 50% I am ordering. Hopefully I'm not eating them.

Carlos

Hi,
You may remember the billet tuna can group buy. I have been in contact with Neil and he would be willing to offer it again.
He also offers a Taco plate. He sent me his newest catalog and it is attached here.
I have no idea what the pricing will be, depends on volume, but at least shipping will be less.

CarlosAttached File  Engine_parts_catalogue___Type_4___rev.01.pdf ( 121.27k ) Number of downloads: 749

Update, I believe that I have enough commitments to reach the following pricing I believe im am at 10 for tuna can, tunacan cover and tacoplate. I think it will be pretty tough to reach 25 of any particular piece.

tuna can @ £41=$59.60 at todays exchange
tuna can cover @ £21=30.51
Taco plate @ £29=42.13

There will be shipping, and possibly duties, I'm not aware of what they will be at the moment. Figure a small/med flat rate box, Plus a share of getting the box over the pond.

I will contact each of you who has expressed interest to this point. I will keep this alive till 6/12.

Again, Please PM me if you are interested. I may miss contacting you.

Carlos
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
2 Pages V < 1 2

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 07:13 AM