Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tangerine Precision Shift Adjuster
Amphicar770
post Jun 1 2016, 07:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,639
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Hi All,

Last night I unboxed and installed the precision shift adjuster from Tangerine Racing.

This definitely lives up to the high standard we have come to expect from Chris. I found myself looking at it for a while just to admire the engineering and fabrication work that went into this. The level of skill and craftsmanship is truly impressive.

Installation went pretty smooth. As someone else mentioned, a 15mm box end wrench will give you needed leverage to slip the gear onto the shift rod and make adjustments if needed.

Once in I initially had only two gears. Gave the magic adjuster a few turns with an allen wrench. That got me closer and helped me understand how it works. From there it was easy to fine tune to just the right spot.

The hardest part of adjusting shift linkage if you have this is removing the center console.

I also installed Chris' shift wall bushing which is another piece of engineering artwork.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 06:16 AM