Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 1972/73 1.7 deceleration valve? and a couple other Qs, need to know if im supposed to have one!
Lowsquire
post Jul 27 2016, 08:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,926
Region Association: Southwest Region

hey all,
I've got a 10/72 build 1.7 and it came with all the FI components in a box, seemingly rebuilt..Im currently working out where the hell it all goes and what connects to what.
Some diagrams Ive found show a decel air bypass valve and some dont. Does anybody know for sure if a late 72 (titled as 73 ) car would have one? its the only thing not included in the box of bits.

another question..air filter. Its the round plastic housing.
Has anyone worked out which commonly available (wix,K&N etc..) air filter fits nicely in these? part no. would be great. Thank in advance.

(I don't post much as I've found the answer to nearly every question I've had so far in the archives of this site.. very handy!)

Just recieved a huge box of seals from 914rubber.com, so off to the garage to fit it all up! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 02:14 AM