Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: 1975 2.0 FI Engine
pds00
post Jul 29 2016, 07:50 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,235
Region Association: None

This was taken out of a running car years ago. Reason unknown however the owner is turning the car into a track car and is not using this motor. I was told it ran, but it was going to be to much work to fit into my rail buggy. Motor seems complete with headers and exhaust, wiring harness and computer and starter. It does roll over by hand. Would like 700$ for it all. I have more pics, if interested you can email me.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KeithVonLaws
post Jul 29 2016, 11:24 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,205
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(pds00 @ Jul 29 2016, 09:50 AM) *

This was taken out of a running car years ago. Reason unknown however the owner is turning the car into a track car and is not using this motor. I was told it ran, but it was going to be to much work to fit into my rail buggy. Motor seems complete with headers and exhaust, wiring harness and computer and starter. It does roll over by hand. Would like 700$ for it all. I have more pics, if interested you can email me.

PM was sent please call me about when I can come pick it up- Tks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:20 AM