Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Road Atlanta November 19th - 20th with MVP Track Time
Feffman
post Aug 2 2016, 06:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,902
Region Association: None

November 19-20 Road Atlanta Track Event with MVP Track Time

Good Morning Fellow Track Fans:

MVP Track Time is hosting our 8th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend at Road Atlanta track November 19th – 20th. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun in luxurious Braselton, Georgia.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Registration for November 19th – 20th at Road Atlanta is available on line with Pay Pal (use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration. You can choose the entire weekend or a single day at your choice of the links below:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Mail-In Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id93.html

Feel free to join us at Road Atlanta November 19th – 20th for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

PS: Convertibles with a roll bar or pop-up style factory rollover protection are welcome.
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:21 AM