Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 47K mile 914/6 and 87K mile 914/4 for sale, $25K package deal.....
Mueller
post Apr 11 2005, 11:09 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

Ad in this months "The Devil's Advocate"

Orange Porsche 914-6 (no year listed) and 1975 914-4 to be sold together. Both cars come with extras such as additonal tops, complete spare set of 5 Fuchs alloys, an original complete set of 8 Porsche factory service manuals for 914-6/914-4, all records and maintenance documention, and spare complete Type IV FI engine; owned by lifelong 914 enthusiast and professionally maintained.

Signal Orange 914/6 has only 47,000 original miles, all matching numbers, 2.2 liter engine enhancements, stock appearance and interior, original paint, and upgraded suspension modifications.

Bahia Red 914-4 is entirely stock, 87, 000 miles, all matching numbers, 1.8 liter engine (FI). Both are beautiful cars, exquisitely cared for, always garaged & coverd. Offered only as a package for the fixed price of $25,000 (serious parties only, please).

Full photo documentation available via e-mail. Relocation to Hawaii prompts reluctant sale  :(

I'll email the guy asking if it's okay to give out his email address before I go list his email here on the list, it might weed out the clowns that have no interest in the car (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smile.gif)

Feel free to purchase both cars and give me the '75 914 as a finders fee (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/MDB2.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Apr 11 2005, 11:29 PM
Post #2

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

I am a serious buyer and I emailed him a week ago and he has not responded. Not sure how serious he is...
+Quote Post
vortrex
post Apr 11 2005, 11:35 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4
Region Association: None

there is a big thread on this already from last week.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:43 PM