Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Suicide watch ala 914
porschetub
post Aug 25 2016, 11:19 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,995
Region Association: None

Sorry x2 post
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
porschetub
post Aug 26 2016, 12:45 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,995
Region Association: None

Same in my country,poor turnaround time even with insurance work,lots of promises and smiles they appear to be good at that.
My last Audi was 6 weeks to get minor work done,they couldn't get it started so they jumped it without protection and fried the CCM ,they admitted the fact and quess who payed me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) ,worse thing is the owner and I had been friends for 20yrs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) .
My current Audi was very badly damaged in a mall accident,not my fault but did I complain, no,went all around town asking all people I know the best company and they all came back with the same answer.
Went to this repairer we talked and he knew these cars,parts arrived and car was repaired in 14 working days to a very high standard as I told them I was fussy RIGHT from the start.
One revisit for a few small items and car is good as new taking into account this was a 10K repair,oh and by the way the clever guys there are all older (45- 55yrs old) the young guys do the wet sanding/buffing and not much else.
Restoration work is just the same as you guys have to put up with,you get a good price from a good shop but become an in between job ,they get more work and you become a ''must get round to that job'' customer.....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 12:12 AM