Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS 4-lug 15 x 8" Dura-Lite racing wheels-REDUCED PRICE-
Han Solo
post Sep 19 2016, 07:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,456
Region Association: South East States

These are really hard to find and super light weight three piece Dura-Lite aluminum racing wheels. All four are 15" x 8" but I'll include two outer rings that will give someone the option to go to 15" x 10" on the rears. The original rings are not so shiny but may brighten with some polishing. I recently painted the centers. They currently have 245 x 40 Hoosier A7 tires with about 30 autocross runs on them. Those will be good for probably 70 more.

Dura Lite wheels & used Hoosier A7 $1100 (prefer local pick up)

Wheels only $750 (plus shipping)

PM your interest.

This is a older photo from when I just got those wheels. I'll get some more recent up soon.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i1336.photobucket.com-16456-1474292817.1.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Han Solo
post Sep 20 2016, 08:32 AM
Post #2

Here are present day photos. The first are the two with original outer rings and the second are the two with the recently installed Bogart racing outer rings.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i1336.photobucket.com-16456-1474381971.1.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i1336.photobucket.com-16456-1474381972.2.jpg)
+Quote Post
Han Solo
post Sep 29 2016, 08:51 AM
Post #3

Price reduction...

Dura Lite wheels & used Hoosier A7 $1100 (prefer local pick up)

Wheels only $800 (plus shipping)
+Quote Post
Han Solo
post Oct 20 2016, 02:28 PM
Post #4

Bump.
+Quote Post
koozy
post Oct 20 2016, 04:17 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,931
Region Association: None

I may be interested. How much do they weigh in 15x10? What is the backspace on them and how much do the outers cost (to make the other two 15x10)
+Quote Post
Han Solo
post Nov 7 2016, 02:37 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(koozy @ Oct 20 2016, 05:17 PM) *

I may be interested. How much do they weigh in 15x10? What is the backspace on them and how much do the outers cost (to make the other two 15x10)

Sorry I just saw your reply Mike.

I'm not certain on weight but these are the lightest wheels I've owned. Going to the larger outer ring to make 10" wide surely wouldn't add more than a pound or so. I can try and get them on a bathroom scale for you later. I'll also get a backspace measurement.

I had the two shorter outer rings made by Bogart Racing Wheels. That set me up with four 15 x 8 for SCCA Heritage Classic Race. So to get to 15 x 10 you'd put the original taller outer (included in the sale) and get Bogart to make two more. I would prefer you contact them directly for a price so I don't tell you wrong. You'd have to split the wheels (no big deal) and then reseal with silicon when you put them back together (again, no big deal).

I've stripped the Hoosiers to use on a 5-lug set I'm having Bogart make so these are ready to ship. And I've just reduced the price to $750!!!

PM if you're still interested.
+Quote Post
koozy
post Nov 7 2016, 05:38 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,931
Region Association: None

No problem. Yes, I am interested. I would like to know the weight of a wheel and how much the outers cost you to have made.

Thanks,

Mike
+Quote Post
Han Solo
post Dec 6 2016, 09:47 AM
Post #8

I'm taking these wheels down to $700. Also, if you're concerned about back-spacing, I've got front and rear hubs with long studs. I've also got wheel spacers so we can come up with a solution to fit your needs These worked on my autocross 914 and can work on yours as well!
+Quote Post
Han Solo
post Feb 9 2017, 08:22 AM
Post #9

Price reduced to $600.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:41 PM