Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> D-Jetronic Fuel Pump Circuit Troubleshooting, Flow Charts
pbanders
post Oct 22 2016, 10:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 805

These charts used to be available on my page but the javascript has been broken for years. Here are the individual charts, you start with the first one and branch to the other charts as needed. I'll come up with a new way to put them on my page so that they're accessible there.

Note that these charts were intended to help diagnose problems where the fuel pump isn't running at all. If your fuel pump runs for 1.5 sec after key on, but doesn't run after starting, you likely have a fault in your trigger contact (TC) points, the ECU, or the ECU wiring harness connections to the TC's.

Note that the DMM should be set to DC voltage, and either in auto-range or on the manual 20V range. In the flow charts where it says "ground", that's the same as reading 0V on the DMM. I used "ground" and "0V" interchangeably, sorry for any confusion.

Here's a diagram of the relay board so that you know what relays and connections are being referred to. This view is from the top side.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:22 PM