Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My clutch tube repair, D'OH!
eyesright
post Nov 3 2016, 05:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,979
Region Association: Southwest Region

My clutch tube looked bad at the firewall...

Attached Image

...but the tube was secure in the tunnel. So I figured I might get away with some JB Weld plugging the firewall......BZZZZT!....WROOOOOONG!....Memories from 42 years ago of my never to be forgotten drill instructor hollering, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, ASSBAG??!!!" caused me to assume the position and begin pushups forever.

Once I recovered my confidence I thought I'd offer morning donuts, or afternoon BBQ and several 914 experts would show up with welders and I'd be able to take a drive to happy hour at Sonic drive-in for half price burgers after 5PM.

Then I remembered that this is Oklahoma and it would take more than donuts and beer to lure the experts from the coast to bail me out. So I came up with this little gem...

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 02:22 PM