Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WCC bound in the morning, But, without my teener
JB 914
post Apr 23 2005, 12:20 AM
Post #1

Daddy! Finish my car NOW!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,831

Well, i've got the gas tank back in, the inner long kit installed, floor pans stripped prepped and enough POR-15 to preserve them till 2075. New brakes all around and new front rotors.

But, brake fluid resevoir has an overflow hose and every time i pressurize using my speed bleeder it simply flows out the overflow hose. I conscripted the wife to pump the pedal while i bled them, but, i've still got air in the system since they are a little squishy.

Squishy brakes in a v8 porsche is a recipe for disaster. Plus, i'm still needing to dial in the carb and set the timing, cuz, they are not right at all.

I am only there on Saturday since we could not get a sitter for the whole weekend. So, i'll just have to wait till next year.

See you guys on Saturday morning. I'll bring the Armada and take the rear of the Poker Run to be road side assistance for anyone with problems.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 04:23 PM