Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winter Interior Sale ! GB style, Making it less expensive to re do your interior
JBP007
post Dec 28 2016, 02:59 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,705
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 28 2016, 03:23 AM) *

More to follow in the next day or two. We decided to do a big promotion to help everyone that needs to complete their interiors.

We will have Carpets at $89 for perlon
Domestic at $120
German at $220

Add in the carpet vinyl 6 piece kit for $15

Door panels at $200 (this is a GB special not in stock)

The center early style cushion boxes will be $79 each!
The AP gage consoles $125
We have even made a wire harness that you can add in this option (I believe 73 on were all pre wired from the factory) These will be $65 with the purchase of the consul.
We even include instructions for where the wires go!

Speaker pods at $40 a set!

If your looking to do these in the near future bump the thread and I'll forward codes

Also the door panels (smooth that are RS style are included)

Who's up for a new interior?

BUMP for carpet and other items
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 28 2016, 04:30 PM
Post #22

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Frankvw @ Dec 28 2016, 11:25 AM) *

Mike, let us members in Europe know what shipping of a carpet set will be to Europe (Netherlands in my case)to see if these great discounts make it interesting for us as well....we know the site is not ok yet so shippingcosts are calculated wrong. thanks !

Ill see if we cam naybe consolidate? Depending on on if we fan get a f w folks that need stuff.
+Quote Post
slotty008
post Dec 28 2016, 04:55 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 19,349

I'm in for the carpet and carpet vinyl but I'd like to know the difference between domestic and german. Is hard to tell from the actual pics.
And I need some other things too.
And as always I'm a bit worried about the import duties.
+Quote Post
bradtho
post Dec 28 2016, 05:27 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 11,165

I'm in for carpet
+Quote Post
JmuRiz
post Dec 28 2016, 07:34 PM
Post #25

914 Guru

Member No.: 50
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(87m491 @ Dec 28 2016, 11:05 AM) *

...Checking online and see no mention of grommets for the German carpet but see it for the domestic and Perlon options?

I'm in for German carpet too, but I'll need to have grommets/heel pad etc like on your newer improved domestic sets (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I think I have all of the other items already, just need to install. I'll add items like armrests and pannel clips when I order.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
75914-L20C
post Dec 28 2016, 07:41 PM
Post #26

It isn't what you drive, but how you drive that counts.

Member No.: 5,204
Region Association: Upper MidWest

In for speaker pods
+Quote Post
flat4guy
post Dec 28 2016, 09:20 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 20,484
Region Association: Northern California

Are the door panels ready to "pop" on? If so I am interested. Maybe German carpet too.
+Quote Post
banananose914
post Dec 28 2016, 09:40 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 16,681

Mark, your group buy dates and my purchase dates are way off. You're killing me here. Talk to you soon, Jim.
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 28 2016, 09:42 PM
Post #29

The rubber man

QUOTE(flat4guy @ Dec 28 2016, 07:20 PM) *

Are the door panels ready to "pop" on? If so I am interested. Maybe German carpet too.

Yes they will be turnkey. Heck I'll even throw in the clips.
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 28 2016, 09:45 PM
Post #30

The rubber man

Spent a good part of the day doing up the wood for the AP gage consuls. And boxes. These are coming together nicely
I'm setting up the codes and will be emailing all later tonight.
+Quote Post
srreality
post Dec 28 2016, 10:02 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 18,957

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 28 2016, 01:23 AM) *

More to follow in the next day or two. We decided to do a big promotion to help everyone that needs to complete their interiors.

Domestic at $120
German at $220

We have even made a wire harness that you can add in this option (I believe 73 on were all pre wired from the factory) These will be $65 with the purchase of the consul.

If your looking to do these in the near future bump the thread and I'll forward codes

I'll take a German loop carpet in tan. I've sent a contact to you via your website link noted above.

Tom Culbertson
Loveland, Colorado
+Quote Post
morph
post Dec 28 2016, 10:51 PM
Post #32

quality parts builder

Member No.: 1,389
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 28 2016, 12:23 AM) *

Domestic at $120
German at $220

all of these prices are 5 dollars over what 914 ap charges him for these parts . we will soon be releasing all or parts at the cost mark bought them for . with shipping included in price . 914 rubbers prices are only temporary ..our will be low forever.
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 29 2016, 12:16 AM
Post #33

The rubber man

As you notice I've had issues with a parts vendor that has not delivered items as promised. You can order from him and he may deliver, but we got tired of waiting and launched our own line of products. We didn't copy, but reverse engineered the OEM parts making improvements we are known for.
I've been threatened that "all of the parts we make they will be making" Really appreciate you stepping on the thread, but as you can see this is the character of the person we were dealing with. As you know we do charge actual shipping and I'm sure with the rates we get The $5 will be quickly eaten up in shipping.

Do a little search on delivery issues There are numerous threads.

I know I'm not perfect, but we are making great strides and continuously improving products, service, and delivery.

+Quote Post
morph
post Dec 29 2016, 12:56 AM
Post #34

quality parts builder

We have a perfect track record on eBay for the last two years . ( amity914 )our customers always come first mark not you . our interaction with mark has nothing to do with delivery . you have been slowly manufacturing our inventory and then you sell it with our name on it ??? and when we complain about your actions . you cry delivery or some other slander . when we tell you we don't want to work with you unless you change some things you pull this . we went into business with you because I was having serious health issues . They have been fixed after years of not even knowing what was wrong . sometimes wondering if I was going to die.. my health has vastly improved as of lately my two boys are doing most of the building . I now have the ability to market our own parts again and this is what you do ..? you attempting to undercut all my parts for what .. money ? all you had to do was agree to purchase your parts from us after everything we did for you .if you could not inventory them because I was in the hospital then you tell your customer it is unavailable not take there money and blame me then go to someone else to get it made ....
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 29 2016, 01:13 AM
Post #35

The rubber man

If you want to air dirty laundry fine. We have a less than perfect track record by far. We have had to make carpets 1st as we waited MONTHS to get from you. Not only did we make them, we made them better! Only because you could not deliver. We have had the same problems for other products with many items when we got them we had to send back to get "fixed". We were supposed to have been your only distribution but you sold stuff out the back door and we didn't even give you grief on that.
If wasn't until you started posting on facebook that you could sell the roofs "you made for us" for less than what others could I called you on this.

Truth be told I rejected at least 30% of what we got from you, and we paid a premium for them. We had to clean up the scratched roofs we got and spent hours polishing. I'll be posting some pictures of the few seconds that are saleable so you can see the glory of the work done. we finally had to bring inside to make them correctly,and complete our contract with our customers. We have had to make new tooling as the tooling we got from you was not usable.

I must say as a customer of yours I'm not happy. If any of your future customers have to put up with 1/2 of what I have, I'd venture a guess that they will be even more vocal about all the crap. Remember the reason I stepped in to help you. I ordered all the parts as promised, some got delivered some dragged on for months, but we stuck with you for longer than we should have. Yes I understand health problems, and yes we cut you slack, but at a certain point the parts had to be made, and you didn't make them.

You want to make parts, great, start your own thread, and stop taking a crap on mine!!!
+Quote Post
morph
post Dec 29 2016, 02:08 AM
Post #36

quality parts builder

truth be told you gave us crap acrylic on those tops . you formed them with a heat gun or a heat lamp or something (cheap) . and didn't even get them straight they was wavy as hell... we should have rejected 100% of them ... not a single one was formed correctly . we can make a perfect one , but you did not want to pay for it . you trying to make as much profit as possible is what killed that project . and if you say our tooling was bad , your wrong . our tooling was perfect after they have been sitting around for five years fiberglass molds shrink . you need to replace molds eventually . and btw your the one who came on talking bad about me and attempting to completely undercut me .

We (www.914ap.com) hired you to be a buffer for some real problems I was having . we opened our large customer data base to you and even gave you a product to manufacture your self... rubber products . we are the ones who took thousands of requests to build rubber parts . and when you came along asking me for advice on what you could do to make some money . I told you don't build other peoples parts make rubber parts.. I get a lot of requests for it . I wont take credit for how well you have done , but you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me ... I coulda told you to sell cat turds and you would have done it mark . I made the mistake of trusting you .... I can post other builders that have similar issues with you ... how about you post a pic of you actually making a part ? or working on your car ?I have hundreds of pics of me building parts and turning a wrench . my sons just told me that this is a waste of my time . and to stop this interaction with you . smart kids . they are actually the ones who told me to sever ties with you . you take care .
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 29 2016, 02:17 AM
Post #37

The rubber man

The truth will always come out in the end
And yes PLEASE stop your interaction with me
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 29 2016, 03:04 AM
Post #38

The rubber man

QUOTE(914_teener @ Dec 28 2016, 08:30 AM) *

Mark

Are there any pictures of the offered carpet kits?

I'll get some better pics up tomorrow, but that can be found on the site.
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 29 2016, 03:12 AM
Post #39

The rubber man

QUOTE(87m491 @ Dec 28 2016, 11:05 AM) *

I'm up for a German carpet set and speaker pods. Checking online and see no mention of grommets for the German carpet but see it for the domestic and Perlon options?

We just include them on the carpets now it's a standard. No extra charge
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 29 2016, 03:37 AM
Post #40

The rubber man

PMs sent to all. Even threw in a few little items for ya for your support.
Thanks
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:43 AM