Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> In-line Blower, for those heat challenged teeners...
ss6
post Jun 27 2003, 08:53 AM
Post #1

fun city...

Group: Members
Member No.: 221

FYI -

Was paging thru a recent Pegasus catalog looking for new toys when I spotted some inline blowers for not too much money. Might be good for heater or heater booster app's. Lower right hand corner of the page:

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/pdfs/017.pdf

OK, its a non-issue at the moment, but those of us with 4-season climates and anemic heater blowers know the issue. Some 911's use booster blowers mounted in the footwells to get better heat, these look a little easier to adapt since they're in-line. They look small enough to go either in the footwell or behind the gas tank. I believe our heater hoses are 2.5" ID, so their 3" model would be the closest. Gonna buy one to experiment with, I'll let all y'all know how it goes.

Anyone know of similar stuff?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ss6   In-line Blower   Jun 27 2003, 08:53 AM
James Adams   I can't get the pdf to open for some reason, b...   Jun 27 2003, 09:20 AM
Demick   Personally, I think using any sort of booster down...   Jun 27 2003, 09:23 AM
James Adams   That's a good point Demick. I never had a pro...   Jun 27 2003, 09:28 AM
tat2dphreak   :shades: who needs heat in TX?!!! it...   Jun 27 2003, 09:47 AM
James Adams   It wasn't all that hot during the ice storm in...   Jun 27 2003, 09:56 AM
campbellcj   I'm actually working on a similar project, but...   Jun 27 2003, 11:31 AM
Curvie Roadlover  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 05:07 AM