Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dual Rectangular HELLA H1 & H4 Headlight Assemblies
914bub
post Jan 16 2017, 01:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,260
Region Association: None

Figured I'd offer these here first before moving to a shady craigslist deal or being scalped by ebay.

I have a total of 5 Hella rectangular headlights. These are the ones that are used in dual rectangular set ups and would be perfect for LED upgrades. I used them in 79-85 Volvo 240 series cars as well as early 740 series Volvo's, for instance. I believe some motorcycles use a single H4 in this size as well.

3 of these are H4's, 2 of them are H1's. In other words,one complete set and a spare H4. I'm not sure what bulbs they currently have but I will check. Lenses are nice,as are reflectors. Let me know if you need more pictures.I'm asking $110 shipped CONUS. Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:44 AM