Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914-6 at Bonhams
SKL1
post Jan 17 2017, 05:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,732
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Canary yellow 6 at Bonhams- it's in the database here. Seems pretty solid as far as you can tell climbing under it in the grass. Average repaint with lousy masking. Overspray everywhere on door jam striker plates and Behr assembly under cowl venting. OEM manufacture sticker on driver's jam painted over! Can't believe they wouldn't remove the air box when going to trouble of repainting!

COA says it came with chrome steelies...

Estimate 65-85... curious what it will go for- no reserve. Would be tempting for a project if a different colour.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Michael N
post Jan 17 2017, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Certifiable

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,164
Region Association: Northern California

While looking at the other cars offered at the auction I noticed that the 904 being sold looks like it belonged to the original owner of my car. I spoke to Ted Tidwell on the phone several years ago and he told me about a partnership in racing a 904 at Sebring. Tough to go from a 904 in 1964 to a 914-6 in 1970. The 904 is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing link to the 914-6.

Attached Image

Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:18 AM