Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS 1975 2.0
lsintampa
post Feb 21 2017, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,441
Region Association: South East States

Guys,

You can track my threads on this car - so you all should know what it is. I purchased the car from carguy914 off of this forum. His original thread is here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=200722

Board member that has driven the car: thepaintedman

Board member that has seen the car: carr914

I was in my early 60's then - still had a lot of steam in me, but now I'm pushing 67 and I really don't see me driving this car much in the future. Alas, I'm going to BAT it, but thought that putting it up here first may be worthwhile.

The car is listed on cargurus here: https://cargur.us/dDML5

Asking 20K.. if it goes to BAT - reserve will be less.

I'm posting about as much as I can about the car here. It's not in any particular order but it's about as complete as i can think of. If you have any particular questions or would like any additional information, please just ask.

Five Lug Trailing Arms (bdStone), Five Lug front (Eric Shea), SS fuel lines, rebuilt MPS (Jeff B.), new / used FI harness (Jeff B.), backdated SS exhaust (Pete Stout), rebuilt heads (local shop), rebuilt motor (local shop - note that crank had to be turned prior to rebuild due to some pitting - about 1,000 miles on motor since rebuild).

Injectors cleaned and tested - all new FI hoses - injector flow data consistant at 480 for all four injectors. New fuel pump. Fuel tank removed and relined, new filter July 2013.

Half axles serviced, cleaned, repacked, new boots July 2013.

GT mat (GTMAT.com) material on both sides inside firewall and front floor. EZ Cool both inside / outside firewall and front floor.

Odyssey dry cell battery.

New front / rear wheel bearings, front ball joints, tie rod ends, new front discs machined for 5-lug (PMB). 19mm ATE Brake Master cylinder (PMB April 2013).

KYB front struts / bilstein rear sport shocks.

Old pointless ignition replaced in October, updated fuse panel (Jwest), LED instrument lights (self inflicted).

Interior seats professionally redone - managed to find the original (like) matching material that came with the car originally. Minor tear in the center armrest.

I had PDR done on the car - a few years ago (October 2014) - aside from some minor dings that could not be removed, there have been no new additions to the ding family. Link here to photos: https://www.facebook.com/ELITEPDR/posts/735951473145103

914 Rubber parts - full dash top and top padding, dash metal face and materials, fiberglass backed door cards, targa top seals (verticals, rear with fuzzey gasket, targa to window), both trunk seals, etc.

15X6 Cookie cutter wheels with new yoko 195/65/15 tires. There is some minor tire rubbing (left rear). Previous fender roll was done on that fender - still some minor rubbing.

10/2016 Valves adjusted, leak test done, replaced fuel hoses under front fuel tank, smoke test for vacuum leaks, replaced plenum (new / used non-leaking plenum), compression test all good.

Radio is NOT original - has soundstream VR-235B (w/dvd player), new 4X6 speakers.

New front air dam / rear valance.

Any questions, please feel free to ask or PM.

Thanks,

Len
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:42 AM