Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mid-Ohio Dinner, Visit with Brad...
tahoward
post Jun 29 2003, 02:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Had a great time at the Roadhouse. Did you know that there are two Roadhouses near the track? Brad and Sean found them both! Brad, Sean, myself, my son Cody and Jeff Fort had a great time talking teeners and stuff. After dinner we checked out Jeff's very nice 6. In 20 minutes, at night, in a parking lot, Brad critiqued the car. It's like they say, If you don't want to know the answer don't ask the question! The man is phenominal in his knowledge of the cars. At times it seemed him and Sean were answering questions before we could ask them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) As for Brads board rep...He's definately not an a**hole, he could drink a 914 GT fuel tank full of ice tea with no problem and if you have a question he's the man to ask! He even set it up for Cody to help out on the team he crews for, the Rosser 911 GT car in the GrandAmerican Rolex Sports Car Series! I'll let him and Sean give the race details as Sean was also in the pits. I should have pics to post tomorrow, unless I take the easy way out and send them to Sean to do! Hope to do it again sometime. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_flagge24.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
tahoward   Mid-Ohio Dinner   Jun 29 2003, 02:19 PM
J P Stein   ...   Jun 29 2003, 03:37 PM
Dad Roberts   Did anybody watch the race on Speed channel? I did...   Jun 29 2003, 04:00 PM
jonwatts  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 09:33 PM