Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1974 Delphi Green 914 For Sale on eBay, Does anyone know this car?
lrobinson60
post Mar 14 2017, 11:37 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,919
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142308114024?force...utorefresh=true

When I searched the VIN number I found an old listing on Hemmings saying the car was located in Florida. The current seller is in CA and said that it was a one owner car from Georgia (the photos do have Georgia plates). He seems to be up front about rust issues, but I'd like to verify (to the extent possible) that everything is legit. Any help would be appreciated.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
iwanta914-6
post Mar 14 2017, 12:42 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 10,510
Region Association: None

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...4&hl=delphi
+Quote Post
MrBMW2002
post Mar 14 2017, 01:31 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,976

914 World,
I bought the car sight unseen from the original owners in Florida based on the pictures and the description. Needless to say I was not pleased with the condition of the rust and I am selling it. I have taken actual photos of the damage and rust. I hope this clears things up. The car is located in California now.

Thanks,
Brad
+Quote Post
MikeInMunich
post Mar 14 2017, 03:05 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 16,674

QUOTE(MrBMW2002 @ Mar 14 2017, 11:31 AM) *

914 World,
I bought the car sight unseen from the original owners in Florida based on the pictures and the description. Needless to say I was not pleased with the condition of the rust and I am selling it. I have taken actual photos of the damage and rust. I hope this clears things up. The car is located in California now.

Thanks,
Brad

Ok. And your price?
+Quote Post
iwanta914-6
post Mar 14 2017, 03:19 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 10,510

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Mar 14 2017, 04:05 PM) *

QUOTE(MrBMW2002 @ Mar 14 2017, 11:31 AM) *

914 World,

Thanks,
Brad

Ok. And your price?

It's on Ebay. I don't believe he has an official for sale ad on the world, just responses to threads regarding the car that was found by the OP of this thread on ebay.
+Quote Post
MrBMW2002
post Mar 14 2017, 04:22 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 11,976

I apologize if I was not clear. I never listed this car on this site, however I did buy it off this site.

I purchased this car from Gventura7(the original owners and the one who posted this car on this site). Since I live in California I purchased the car sight unseen based on the pictures and the description from the original owner.

However, upon getting the car I was rather disappointed with the rust that was underneath the car. I made the decision to list this car on ebay with NO RESERVE so it will sell to the high bidder.

I want to be as transparent as I can with this car. I am the owner, the car is located in California and is only for sale on ebay @ a no reserve auction.

I hope this helps

Thanks,
Brad
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:15 PM