Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS '72 914 4 cylinder project, Great project '72
agick0607
post Mar 16 2017, 11:56 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,937
Region Association: None

'72 Porsche 914 - 4 cylinder. Great project car with everything included to make her shine again. Everything functions well and she still drives great. Starts up on the first try every time. It has recently been tuned by a friend that worked at a porsche race shop for many years. Sooo many additional parts included (OEM and some aftermarket). 2 sets of wheels, 2 full exhaust systems, too many parts to list. The only piece missing is a front windshield. The body is straight, but will need some paint and the interior will need some new skins. It has lived in a family friends garage for as long as I have known him and he included her on a trade.

Asking $7,500

Let me know if you would like to see more of her.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:06 AM