Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For Sale New Sekurit Clear Windshields, Windshields $300
djway
post Jun 2 2017, 02:14 AM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,266
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(funk @ Jun 1 2017, 11:16 PM) *

I'm in on Bruce stones shipment for at least one maybe three depending on these other norwesterners and if bruce will do the handling for the reshipment?thanks for the quality goods.

Bruce told me he would open the door at his shop to receive the shipment, nothing more.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jun 2 2017, 06:26 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 16,828
Region Association: None

QUOTE(funk @ Jun 1 2017, 10:16 PM) *

I'm in on Bruce stones shipment for at least one maybe three depending on these other norwesterners and if bruce will do the handling for the reshipment?thanks for the quality goods.

Just to let you know we have at least something to go to the Northwest so the most you would be looking at say to Seattle is $90 freight if split with one other person. if you ordered 3 pieces you would be seeing a $30 cost per piece for freight at most. I have not checked but we will have something going to either Seattle or Portland area.
There are only 20 coming in and we have at least half or more presold
+Quote Post
yellowporky
post Jun 29 2017, 07:56 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 10,948
Region Association: Northern California

Any update on the norcal delivery?
+Quote Post
914_7T3
post Jun 29 2017, 08:57 AM
Post #44

Please forgive me, I'm new to all of this!

Member No.: 20,991

Or SoCal for that matter.
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jun 29 2017, 02:33 PM
Post #45

QUOTE(Chris Scott @ Jun 29 2017, 05:56 AM) *

Thanks for everyone's patience. There is a delay which i will try to spell out here on the green tint Sekurit only. We think there is a container in port in the States but will not be 100% sure til sometime next week if these windshields are in there.
I have spoken with the manufacturer in the States, St Gobain which is the parent company of Sekurit. If you google saint gobain cyber attack you will read where the company has been hit like many others in Europe at the same time. They have no email, no data base and generally are only operating by phone or text this week. it is a huge problem worldwide. They do show a container that is to be set up by appointment arriving in the States but i doubt it will be confirmed til after the Holiday and at best we would see our portion of the glass the week of July 10th. I apologize for anyone that cannot wait . Just let me know. We try to avoid this and ordered all their current stock back in April or early May but out of my control from what they say vs what they do.
They are usually pretty good but it's always what you need that is the issue. They were suppose to come with the 911 windshields which we did receive earlier this month. I will update next week. Still have plenty of clear and plenty of aftermarket Chinese nation wide. Richard
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jul 13 2017, 01:25 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Jun 29 2017, 12:33 PM) *

Thanks for everyone's patience. There is a delay which i will try to spell out here on the green tint Sekurit only. We think there is a container in port in the States but will not be 100% sure til sometime next week if these windshields are in there.
I have spoken with the manufacturer in the States, St Gobain which is the parent company of Sekurit. If you google saint gobain cyber attack you will read where the company has been hit like many others in Europe at the same time. They have no email, no data base and generally are only operating by phone or text this week. it is a huge problem worldwide. They do show a container that is to be set up by appointment arriving in the States but i doubt it will be confirmed til after the Holiday and at best we would see our portion of the glass the week of July 10th. I apologize for anyone that cannot wait . Just let me know. We try to avoid this and ordered all their current stock back in April or early May but out of my control from what they say vs what they do.
They are usually pretty good but it's always what you need that is the issue. They were suppose to come with the 911 windshields which we did receive earlier this month. I will update next week. Still have plenty of clear and plenty of aftermarket Chinese nation wide. Richard

THE 914 TINT WINDSHIELDS ARE DUE HERE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY THE LATEST. I WILL BE CONTACTING EVERYONE WHO PAID A DEPOSIT BY EMAIL AND ASK THOSE WHO WANT TO ORDER NOW TO PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PROSOURCEGLASSINTL.COM
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jul 15 2017, 09:04 AM
Post #47

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Jul 13 2017, 11:25 AM) *

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Jun 29 2017, 12:33 PM) *

THE 914 TINT WINDSHIELDS ARE DUE HERE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY THE LATEST. I WILL BE CONTACTING EVERYONE WHO PAID A DEPOSIT BY EMAIL AND ASK THOSE WHO WANT TO ORDER NOW TO PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PROSOURCEGLASSINTL.COM

BUMP CAN EVERYONE WHO WAS INTERESTED CONTACT US SO WE CAN PUT ALL TOGETHER early next week??
+Quote Post
Larmo63
post Jul 15 2017, 11:11 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,068

I would buy one and pick it up at Bruce's if they were stocked there.
+Quote Post
914_7T3
post Jul 15 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #49

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jul 15 2017, 10:11 AM) *

That is the plan. A drop shipment will be sent to Bruce in Riverside. You have to order it first and ProSource will add it to the shipment and reduce everyone's shipping cost accordingly.

I believe Richard's contact info for ordering is on this thread.

(Still have the Tornados on the car BTW!) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
ovation919
post Jul 15 2017, 02:14 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 17,838

BUMP CAN EVERYONE WHO WAS INTERESTED CONTACT US SO WE CAN PUT ALL TOGETHER early next week??
[/quote]
I have sent you an email, I am in norcal bay area and am willing to be a drop point.
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jul 16 2017, 07:56 AM
Post #51

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jul 15 2017, 09:11 AM) *

It'a $50 freight, we have 2 going to Bruce so far. So the total is $$315 glass + $50= $365. We are trying to ship no later than Wednesday so email me at info@prosourceglassintl.com or call on Monday 877-345-2800.

Richard

+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jul 16 2017, 08:02 AM
Post #52

[quote name='ovation919' date='Jul 15 2017, 12:14 PM' post='2506711']
[/quote]
I have sent you an email, I am in norcal bay area and am willing to be a drop point.
[/quote]

Right now we have 2 going to Rancho Cordova to a Ferrari parts company we have to ship to. I see you are a little further away so if you can get some folks in the bay area it would make sense. Hopefully some will see this and decide to put together an order. Or we may have something going out that way soon and I can keep you posted.
+Quote Post
euro911
post Jul 16 2017, 12:55 PM
Post #53

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Mar 28 2017, 06:54 PM) *
Thanks to all. We actually posted this on Sunday so to be realistic, checking back on Tuesday is not such a long time ago. that's why we mention our email address. The Porsche glass business has been very good as of late but it only accounts for 1 % of the business at best. The 911 is the biggest portion of the Porsche windshield replacement. if anyone needs one or to combine freight it would be more economical.
It looks like southern CA will be worthwhile. Truck freight is about $180 + $25 crate fee so if there is at least 5 or 6 sold of the tint then it will only cost in the $30 range per windshield. I will post as soon as I find out a more definite date for the green tint. We have plenty of the Clear Sekurit on hand.
Thanks for the fast response. Direct email is still best as we handle worldwide business thru 2 emails and hard to check back all he time.

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Jun 2 2017, 05:26 AM) *
Just to let you know we have at least something to go to the Northwest so the most you would be looking at say to Seattle is $90 freight if split with one other person. if you ordered 3 pieces you would be seeing a $30 cost per piece for freight at most. I have not checked but we will have something going to either Seattle or Portland area.

Just curious ... why is shipping to LA is $180., but shipping to Seattle is only $90. : ... they're both the about the same distance and time from MA. :confused

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Riverside,+...6583356!3e0

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Seattle,+WA...6583356!3e0
+Quote Post
914_7T3
post Jul 16 2017, 01:48 PM
Post #54

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 16 2017, 11:55 AM) *

Thanks to all. We actually posted this on Sunday so to be realistic, checking back on Tuesday is not such a long time ago. that's why we mention our email address. The Porsche glass business has been very good as of late but it only accounts for 1 % of the business at best. The 911 is the biggest portion of the Porsche windshield replacement. if anyone needs one or to combine freight it would be more economical.
It looks like southern CA will be worthwhile. Truck freight is about $180 + $25 crate fee so if there is at least 5 or 6 sold of the tint then it will only cost in the $30 range per windshield. I will post as soon as I find out a more definite date for the green tint. We have plenty of the Clear Sekurit on hand.
Thanks for the fast response. Direct email is still best as we handle worldwide business thru 2 emails and hard to check back all he time.

Just curious ... why is shipping to LA is $180., but shipping to Seattle is only $90. : ... they're both the about the same distance and time from MA. :confused

There are two windshields heading to SoCal of which one is mine. Shipping is $50 as per Richard at ProSource.
+Quote Post
euro911
post Jul 16 2017, 02:49 PM
Post #55

QUOTE(Calvinator2016 @ Jul 16 2017, 12:48 PM) *
There are two windshields heading to SoCal of which one is mine. Shipping is $50 as per Richard at ProSource.
Well that's good to know ... his previous posts stated something different. I'll have to get in on a future group shipment - not quite ready yet and nowhere to safely store a piece of glass that large right now.
+Quote Post
yellowporky
post Jul 16 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #56

Member No.: 10,948

my windshield is one of them going to rancho cordova and i am in the bay area in Martinez. I would prefer to not have to spend 3.5 hours driving to get it if possible.
I already paid for my glass but am in no hurry to get it other than it will be off of the to do list.
Thanks
Chris
+Quote Post
euro911
post Jul 16 2017, 05:35 PM
Post #57

I have some long time friends in Martinez (we used to hang out in Briones Park a lot) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) ... and relatives in Carmichael. Also went to visit some friends who live in Cameron Park in May of last year. I was going to stop in and visit with Jeff Stroud on my way home, but was running behind schedule. Still kicking myself in the ass on that.
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jul 16 2017, 06:15 PM
Post #58

QUOTE(Calvinator2016 @ Jul 16 2017, 11:48 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 16 2017, 11:55 AM) *

Sorry for so much confusion but shipping is $180 to all the destinations- it's just a question of how many get split up to bring it to $90 for 2 pieces. In the case of $50 it is at 3 pieces total and I have just simplified for a little less jsut to make it easy for folks and not be in he freight business. i would be happy and willing o sned mor eout to WA state. Right now we have not finalized anything to Seattle which would be nice to do ..

+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:46 AM