Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: Back Issues Porsche/Excellence Magazine, Nearly complete set of issues 1-75
bbrock
post Apr 14 2017, 07:38 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,845
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Attached Image

This is an almost complete set of Excellence Magazine from its debut as Porsche Magazine in January 1987 to issue #75 in February 1998 plus a technical notes supplement. Many of these issues are NLA. It is only missing issue #25 which is still available through Excellence. I have no idea what to ask but will start with $375 plus shipping, which is 50% off what Excellence charges for back issues, assuming you could get them all; which you can't. These could keep you occupied reading about P-cars for a very long time!

Condition ranges from Good to Mint. The majority are in Mint to Very Good condition. Older issues have minor spine wear, a few issue have bent upper right corners, and I think 2 or 3 issues have a crease down the cover from the mailman folding them to stuff in the box (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dumbass.gif) The earliest issues have a little warping at the top thanks to the humidity where I used to live, and I did find one issue with a couple glossy pages stuck slightly together (thanks again to humidity) but they popped apart easily, leaving only minor small marks, no tearing, and no impact on readability. I haven't gone through every page of every issue, so can't promise their aren't a couple more in like that. Below are pics representing the worst of the damage but I estimate that 90% are blemish free with little or no evident wear..

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bbrock
post May 8 2017, 10:32 AM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,845
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)

I wasn't sure if there would be interest in these. Anyone interested at $175 + shipping? If not, make an offer or I'll see if they will auction on ebay.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:42 PM