Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stoddard Swap Meet June 3rd. who's going?
jkb944t
post Jun 5 2017, 05:53 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,459
Region Association: None

Great swap meet and it was nice to finally meet some 914 World members. Some of which only live a few miles away.

I even drove the 914 to it (first 120 mi. drive) and it made it there and back to Canton without any issues. I got way too much sun though and now realize sun screen in the car is a must! Wife called me Tonto all weekend.

Jeff B
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
North Coast Jim
post Jun 5 2017, 07:35 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,450
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Had a great time at Stoddard swap meet and the driving to and fro was a blast. 220 miles of 914 driving the first extended trip in over 25 years. Car ran great. Saw a number of new and old friends all associated through the Porsche mark.

Garrold I will be needing those top parts you inadvertently left back on your bench at home. Also looking for the facia plastic for the console heater blower. Thought maybe the new MI car could provide one. Won't be needing that spare wheel as I scored one thorough a new/old friend and it was close to my car. Will PM you later today.

Sorry about the problems you encountered along the way. Damn deer are everywhere and a nuisance !!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:57 PM