Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: 1974 914 2.0 - $12500
cbuehling
post May 17 2017, 11:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,703
Region Association: Northern California

FS: 1974 914 2.0 - $12500. Car is in San Francisco, CA.

Selling my dear black with tan interior Porsche 914 2.0 - it's a lovely car but we just had our second kid, I don't get to drive it much anymore, and we really need the space in the garage.

I bought the car five years ago in LA, previously coming from Texas with records dating back to 2002. It's in good condition inside and out with a good but older black paint job (original color: delphi green); some small scratches and a small dent in the driver side door. There is a small patch of rust under the passenger side door (see last picture), otherwise the car is rust free to the best of my knowledge. Over the past five years I put about 8000 miles on the car, and always parked it in our garage.

When I bought the car High Performance House Redwood City put new tires on and installed a new 911 Turbo Tie Rod Kit. I had it at Aldo's Performance Motors in SF for regular tune-ups; last year Aldo installed a new fuel pump, performed an oil change, and serviced the Dual Weber Carburetors. He noticed that one of the cylinders has lower compression (100psi IIRC but can't say for sure), it drives fine but you notice it's lacking a little bit of power. I swapped out the clock, repaired/rekeyed the door locks, and performed small repairs like the window cranks.

Car comes with cover, windshield sun shade, steering wheel lock, and a small bin of extra parts (e.g. set of new rear bumpers).

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Craigslist ad at https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/6117286304.html
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cbuehling
post May 29 2017, 10:28 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,703
Region Association: Northern California

Car is sold, and going to LA.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:47 AM