Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOLD- Subaru EJ253, ECU, Exhaust, etc.
A&P Mech
post May 21 2017, 07:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,371
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I just upgraded my Subaru conversion to a six cylinder which is allowing me to offer my EJ253 setup for sale. It will include the engine, complete exhaust system, fuel pressure regulator, Stinger ECU, new alternator, Outfront Motorsports oil pan and alternator bracket, all the custom fabricated parts and more. It runs really good and I have a little over 2K miles on it since the conversion and about 90K total on the clock. The engine has all new head gaskets, belts and pulleys, thermostat, water pump and valve guide seals. I did flip the intake manifold and it fits very nicely in the engine bay. The only issue is it suffers from is high oil consumption. I did a cylinder leak down on all four cylinders with good results. I believe the motor needs oil control rings. Due to the high oil consumption I am going to offer it up for just what I have into it in the Outfront Motorsports parts essentially throwing the motor, exhaust alternator, etc. in at no cost. I am looking to get about $2400 for everything.

The Stinger ECU is wired through aircraft quality cannon plugs. This allows a quick disconnect of the engine electrical system. It is great when dropping the engine. This truly makes this a plug and play system.

It is an awesome deal for someone that wants to take the time to replace the oil control rings or replace the short block (a used motor at the U-PULL is less then $500 here in Denver) or just drive it and add oil as needed.

For more pictures and info check out my build thread.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=220569
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
A&P Mech
post May 21 2017, 07:53 AM
Post #2

Attached Image
Attached Image
+Quote Post
A&P Mech
post May 21 2017, 07:54 AM
Post #3

Attached Image
+Quote Post
A&P Mech
post May 28 2017, 02:27 PM
Post #4

Price reduced. $2000 or best offer.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:16 PM