Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WAY OT Amber and Boston Rob Get screwed, Amazing race rigged,
Thorshammer
post May 10 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,335

Okay, Okay, its not about cars, but I am a strung out junkie on the amazing race, and I hate TV, Except for racing.

So if you saw the show, Boston Rob and Amber got on a standby flight and The gate was closed and the walkway pulled back to the gate, and they call the pilot and asked if another couple can get on, which they did, pull the jetway back to the plane and let them on. Give me a F---ing break. like that would ever happen. With my luck They would book me on a 11:40 PM flight instead of AM, all taxis I took would need gas, have a flat tire, the range rover would roll over and the camera man would get crushed and sue me when I won the Million, SO I would still lose. WTF. Anyway, thought I would vent, I've been watching that show for weeks hoping my boy would win. Well at least he still gets that fine POA, Amber.

Erik M
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Thorshammer   WAY OT Amber and Boston Rob Get screwed   May 10 2005, 09:38 PM
!   Only happens if ya gots tits....guys doan get brea...   May 10 2005, 09:41 PM
carreraguy   Thanks a lot dude! You couldn't wait to r...   May 10 2005, 09:43 PM
Thorshammer   I do apologize, I did'nt know that it wasn...   May 10 2005, 09:49 PM
itsa914   I wouldn't say they got screwed, it's a ga...   May 10 2005, 09:52 PM
Thorshammer   I am only kidding, Urchenna and James? started wit...   May 10 2005, 09:55 PM
Curvie Roadlover   Rob and Ambuh, the wedding, May 24th CBS

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:09 AM