Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> it's a gas
firstknight13
post May 10 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,817

well just got done fillin up the tank of gas i had siphoned out this afternoon. car quit on me this morning and last week too!! had it towed both times. thank somebody for aaa. would have cost me a fortune!!! any way when i was towed today the FLATBED driver says oh your the won who drives by my shop every day!! i knew him from before. so he towes me cross town and backs the truck in the drive so i can put it in the cave to work on. he says try to start it up??. well don't you know it did!!! well this time i knew that i had ###**###* in my tank!!! so i pulled the tank and wow i could'nt believe the stuff in it!!! cleaned it all out and put new lines on with 2 filters blew out the lines to the back and i'm back in bizzzz!!! can't wait for a expert to tune the idf's for me real soon!!! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post May 10 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #2

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/clap.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:25 PM