Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GT Headlight Replacement Strut info, Where to get the Stabilus Struts
RON S.
post May 25 2017, 12:40 PM
Post #1

9140430841, FINALLY RUNNING

Group: Members
Member No.: 724
Region Association: South East States

Not sure if this topic has been covered, but Recently a lift strut on the front of my car for the GT headlight kit I installed several years back took a dump & quit working.

I researched the US supplier for the units, and purchased a pair for the time the other one dies.

Anyway, I'm just passing the info to help others out if you want to get a quick plug & play to get your lights flippin up when there supposed to.

The US distributor is Magnus Mobility Systems, in Houston Texas. They will sell to individuals.

The part# is 082570, priced at 36.74 each. I ordered mine from Donna Martinez, her direct line# is 713-357-3891. She said it'd be okay to post her number. They are not stocked but ordered from Germany. She stated 4 week lead time and didn't charge me until they arrived. I actually had them in about 2 weeks from the first phone call.

Just passing along some info, hope it helps anyone needing replacements.

Ron
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 12:09 AM