Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1975 914 1.8, Hell hole repair needed
Lou W
post Jul 20 2017, 09:40 PM
Post #1

"Here Kitty Kitty" my ass......

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,039
Region Association: Spain

I have a buddy here in Roseburg Oregon that is the original owner of a 75 914 1.8 with 98,000 original miles, all original but with dealer installed Rivieras. The car needs a hell hole repair, it's worth fixing, but we need someone that can do it. Does anyone have a recommendation in this area?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
warpig
post Jul 20 2017, 10:43 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,002
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Cary at Middle Motors in Forest Grove. Heres a link to his thread at a recent random spot. I've got my 75 there for the same reason and more.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...tors&st=920 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

QUOTE(Lou W @ Jul 20 2017, 08:40 PM) *

I have a buddy here in Roseburg Oregon that is the original owner of a 75 914 1.8 with 98,000 original miles, all original but with dealer installed Rivieras. The car needs a hell hole repair, it's worth fixing, but we need someone that can do it. Does anyone have a recommendation in this area?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:23 PM