Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S 74 914 2.0 collection, Two 1974 914s
mboss
post Aug 6 2017, 08:42 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,173
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I'm losing my warehouse space need to sell 2 74 914s the 2.0 is the parts car with sever rust through out but has complete fuel injected engine good trans and new starter perfect dash and appearance group it also has Mahle wheels the 1.8 car is pretty solid with a little rust under driver front caused by leaking master cylinder I believe the battery tray is a bit worn but the battery is still sitting in there the rockers are solid so it has new tires and new rear bilstiens needs dash appearance group and the 2.0 engine it. I also have a set of Fuchs a brand new chrome front and rear bumpers a couple spare 2.0 engine one is a complete running bolt in 76 with muffler and the 5 speed transmission the other is a core 2.0 that the crank turns over by hand. Please no parting out yet I would like to sell it all to a restorer or somebody who has a finished 2.0 car they would trade price is $20,000 for it all. Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Aug 7 2017, 06:22 AM
Post #2

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

Please post the VIN of the black 2.0L.
+Quote Post
iwanta914-6
post Aug 7 2017, 07:45 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,510
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 7 2017, 07:22 AM) *

Please post the VIN of the black 2.0L.

Jeff, if you're wondering if it's an LE, it is not. I looked at that black car back in April of 2016, prior to this seller acquiring it. A few other members looked at it as well. I think the VIN was posted at some point, but I cannot find it.

Edit, just found the VIN. I'm 90% sure this is the same car, seller can verify. VIN# 4742906182
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:09 AM