Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Distance to the moon . . ., going to need one of these for the 914
anderssj
post Aug 10 2017, 10:38 AM
Post #1

Dog is my copilot...

Group: Members
Member No.: 207
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I've used these on a couple of our old Volvos:

Attached Image

During my post-MX check drive today, I noticed I'm within about 150 miles of needing one for the 914. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)

May have to see if I can get something like this made. Anybody else getting close?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Tom_T
post Aug 10 2017, 10:55 AM
Post #2

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

My 2nd owner since 12/75 `73 914-2.0 is at +/- 172k, but I probably won't drive it as much after the resto/repair to ever reach that level.

However, our 2 DDs: original owner `88 Westy is at 225k+/- & OO `85 BMW 325e is at 200k+/- so they may soon "reach the moon."

Also, our son's `88 Honda Civic DX Hatchback is at 225K+/- & he drives it a lot as one of his/wife's DDs, & it has been in my wife's family since new with 2 of her 5 brothers as owners. so he's also close & does more annual miles than we do, so he'll hit it before us.

I'd love to get some of those decals, if you ever do them. Just send a PM or start a new Buy/GB topic on here.

PS - Since our Westy will hit it first, I'lll put it right next to this decal: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached Image
... ^ to the left is the Proud Parents of a Soldier" decal which peeled off & I need a new one, so "Moon" would go to the right or above the "0-60: 30 mins." one.

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////
+Quote Post
anderssj
post Aug 10 2017, 11:26 AM
Post #3

Dog is my copilot...

Member No.: 207
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 10 2017, 12:55 PM) *

I'd love to get some of those decals, if you ever do them. Just send a PM or start a new Buy/GB topic on here.

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////

Will do! It will look nice shining down on the Westy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:21 PM