Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB: roller project
'73-914kid
post Aug 15 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,714
Region Association: Southern California

Looking for a project car for my wife.. early is preferred, but not that important, doesnt need an engine or gearbox, or an interior. Would prefer no MAJOR cancerous rust but a little bit is fine.

SoCal area is prefered. Let me know what you have.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
76-914
post Aug 15 2017, 07:20 PM
Post #2

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964

Don't forget, Schanz's auction. Whenever it is.............. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post
mjrrti
post Aug 15 2017, 10:23 PM
Post #3

High Desert Member

Member No.: 16,959

QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 15 2017, 03:14 PM) *

Looking for a project car for my wife.. early is preferred, but not that important, doesnt need an engine or gearbox, or an interior. Would prefer no MAJOR cancerous rust but a little bit is fine.

I just listed my house and want to unload 10 years worth of 914 stuff I have collected. I wanted to sell it in 1 lump but if you want to come look and make an offer I have a 74 that needs floorboard work under the seats. Longs are pretty good. Battery tray still there. It has a current Arizona title and reg. I can email more pics or take new and text them after work in AM. I also have a stripped parts car and a pretty darn clean 70 with a 2.0 and a sideshift plus all kinds of parts. I live in Oak Hills at the top of Cajon Pass maybe an hour from Pomona. I work part time and home after 12:30 most days. I haven't posted much but will try to post a picture of it. Attached Image
+Quote Post
'73-914kid
post Aug 16 2017, 07:14 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 9,714

QUOTE(mjrrti @ Aug 15 2017, 09:23 PM) *

QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 15 2017, 03:14 PM) *

I just listed my house and want to unload 10 years worth of 914 stuff I have collected. I wanted to sell it in 1 lump but if you want to come look and make an offer I have a 74 that needs floorboard work under the seats. Longs are pretty good. Battery tray still there. It has a current Arizona title and reg. I can email more pics or take new and text them after work in AM. I also have a stripped parts car and a pretty darn clean 70 with a 2.0 and a sideshift plus all kinds of parts. I live in Oak Hills at the top of Cajon Pass maybe an hour from Pomona. I work part time and home after 12:30 most days. I haven't posted much but will try to post a picture of it. Attached Image

Pm sent. Thanks
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:58 PM