Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Paint Supplier?, Looking for correct single stage paint
rstover
post Aug 21 2017, 10:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,785
Region Association: Southwest Region

I am ready for new paint on the Bumblebee that I have been working on. The paint shop that I am working with is trying to get the sunflower yellow that is correct. He says that the formulas change over time and that by just ordering off of the paint code may or may not be correct. The yellow is L13K and the black is L 041. I don't know what yellow is on the car now, but I am pretty sure it is not correct. Jeff believes that a yellow negative script was made by Porsche at some time. I have the folder with the intuctions for the one on the car now. I believe that the yellow on my car was painted to match that script. We have no sample to match the L13K to.

I would really appreciate some expert advise on a supplier that has the best single stage that is period corredt for L041 and L13K.

Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 10:28 PM