Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> PMO Carb Manifold Height
defianty
post Aug 29 2017, 10:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,621
Region Association: None

The engine I have for my six conversion is a 3.0 and was rebuilt and used as a spare for a guy who had an original RS. The engine was used whilst the RS engine was rebuilt. Once thing led to another and he only covered 1,000 miles with the 3.0 before the RS was complete.

The 3.0 had PMOs and I bought them with the engine. When I collected the engine all of the ancillaries were boxed separately and only today, almost a year later, when trying out the carbs for size I thought to myself - "Those look tall!"

Amongst the paper work I can see the 'Tall' manifolds were ordered and a quick google has revealed that these are going to be too tall for a 914, they measure 100mm. To big?

I'd speak to PMO themselves but I'm not sure how they'd be as I'm not the original owner. That and I don't know how to send a fax in 2017!

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:51 PM