Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Car collision repair.
Keith914
post Sep 14 2017, 11:41 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,948
Region Association: Southern California

I retrieved my car from the car body repair shop late yesterday, two days ahead of schedule! This process began three weeks ago, after I bumped sideways into the street curb when my left front wheel fell off at about 40 mph. My fault - forgot to torque the wheel nuts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
I want to report that after this incident every subsequent step was a relief and pleasure as: 1) Jim Hoyland recommended Arts Place in Costa Mesa CA to do the repair work, 2) Art prepared the repair scope of work and cost estimate within 12 hours and Haggerty approved payment within 24 hours later - no hassle/arguments, 3) Art did an excellent job finishing two days early. While the repair work was not major, It was done at a high standard ahead of schedule - a pleasant change from previous repair works over the years.I highly recommend these organizations (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 05:58 PM