Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sierra Madre 2 for 1 Sale, Euro tail lenses (repo) and rear caliper pistons included
Steve Snyder
post Sep 20 2017, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,158
Region Association: South East States

I don't know how many of you are on the Sierra Madre mailing list, but every once in a while they have a really good sale. Today I got an email for a 2-for-1 sale. For the 914, they included repo Euro tail lenses and rear caliper pistons.

Taillight Lens, Euro, 914 (70-76)
Rear Caliper 33mm, 914/4 (70-76
Rear Caliper, 38mm, 914-6 (70-72)

You have to call to get the 2-for-1 deal, you cannot just order online (no idea why - they don't ask for anything other than your shipping address and payment info). Here are the instructions:

"Orders for specially priced items below must be placed in store, by email or over the phone to obtain the special sale price. Blowout pricing valid through Tuesday, 9/26/17. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special return policy applies. Please call 888.986.4466 or +1.626.844.4616 to speak with a sales associate and place your order!"

Anyway, I figured I'd post this if you are interested. Sierra Madre sponsors Okteenerfest every year, so I feel good about giving them a plug. Plus, I'm getting a set of Euro tail light lenses for under $130 shipped. I've never had a bad experience with this vendor. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 06:30 AM