Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Found one...
Jazzy
post Oct 1 2017, 02:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,432
Region Association: Europe

Hi, my name is Jetze Mellema and I'm looking for a 914 to ship to The Netherlans. My ideal car...
  • is a late model 2.0 side-shifter, however not built after 1975
  • is in good optical condition but does not have to be a show winner
  • has absolutely no rust at the well-known weak spots
  • has no other mechanical problems
  • starts, shifts, breaks and drives without problems
  • has an original look, no extereme spoilers or 18" rims
My budget is around 15k, maybe a little bit more for the perfect car. I will require a PPI but if everything looks good I can wire the money and have the car collected as soon as possible.

To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, I tried to buy the car from fduval but it looks like that one is selling to someone else. Also interested in the "well sorted fun car", I'm impressed by the technical work that was done but dislike the spoiler, roll cage and custom interior parts.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ednosnaws
post Oct 1 2017, 07:13 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 15,171
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Jazzy @ Oct 1 2017, 01:38 PM) *

Hi, my name is Jetze Mellema and I'm looking for a 914 to ship to The Netherlans. My ideal car...
  • is in good optical condition bus does not have to be a show winner
  • has an original look, no non-standard spoilers or 18" rims
My budget is around 15k, maybe a little bit more for the perfect car. I will require a PPI but if everything looks good I can wire the money and have the car collected as soon as possible.

To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, I tried to buy the car from fduval but it looks like that one is selling to someone else. Also interested in the "well sorted fun car", I'm impressed by the technical work that was done but dislike the spoiler, roll cage and custom interior parts.

Hi Jetze...
I have the car you want and I am thinking of selling it. '73 2.0. 60k miles. I am the second owner. I bought it from the original owner's son. Always a CA car, it has the blue original plates. I have all paperwork, which I believe goes back to 73. It needs shocks, still has the originals. The dash is a recover, but looks good. Original interior, some minor blems here and there. Momo steering wheel, have the original. It was re painted silver around 2005. Nice job, not incredible. Not the original silver, but I was told "2005 Porsche silver" No hell hole rust, though there was surface rust that I covered with a wurth product that encapsulates it. I spent about 2500 on it fixing small things, including having engine out servicing when I bought it in 2012, if I remember correctly....probably have $21000 in it overall. just looking for what I have into it at this point. I see this may be out of your range, but just thought I would let you know.
Erik
eswanson12@cox.net
+Quote Post
Jazzy
post Oct 2 2017, 06:58 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 21,432
Region Association: Europe

Thanks Erik, email sent.
+Quote Post
Mild Bill
post Oct 2 2017, 10:41 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 21,288
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Jazzy @ Oct 1 2017, 03:38 PM) *

• is in good optical condition but does not have to be a show winner
  • has an original look, no extereme spoilers or 18" rims

Hi Jetze,
I have a 1974 2.0 liter that is all original (even the radio and most of the paint). It has rust at the jack points but it is at the shop having that repaired now. It runs and drives very well. The car is signal red with a tan interior. PM me if you are interested.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:58 AM