Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What does grey Perlon look like?, another possible winter project
blabla914
post Oct 15 2017, 08:29 AM
Post #1

I like primer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,740
Region Association: None

Thanks to everyone that answered my earlier post about relay plate elimination. Another winter project is to continue refreshing my interior a little at a time. The black cut pile set I put in years ago is looking really, really shabby and my back pad is shot.

The end goal is to make my interior look like this except for the seats.

Attached Image

I drive my car a lot and I prefer the stock seats for everyday use. I also have a Recaro SPG on modified tracks for autocrosses, which I don't really do anymore, but I am being lured back in....but that's another story.

It looks like Pelican and some other vendors offer a charcoal grey perlon carpet kit, but I'm having trouble finding good pictures of what that really looks like. I have found that the front trunk kits are described as charcoal perlon, so it seems like this might be the right way to go.

I know there are a lot of GT replicas on this forum. Curious to know what carpet material you used and who you got it from.

Thanks,

Kelly
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 12:47 AM