Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Porsche G & R Swap Meet , Sunday Nov. 5 , 2017, 6AM -12PM, Cross listing, posted in Garage and Parts for sale
bdstone914
post Oct 17 2017, 01:16 PM
Post #1

bdstone914

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,319

914 Porsche G & R Swap Meet , Sunday Nov. 5 , 2017, 6AM -12PM

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=318003

As many of you know Ron Meier who hosted the G & R swap meets for many years passed away suddenly in August 2016. We are continuing the swap meets that he and Glenn started many years ago.

It attracts a good groups of 914 parts sellers and buyers, and many nice 914's and some early 911's too.

Each year we attract new 914 owners who have not heard about the swap meet. If you are a member Facebook or other Porsche forums please post it. Please post the relevant data from this post.

Date: Sunday, Nov. 5 2017, 6AM -Noon.

Location: 10000 Indiana Ave Unit #9, Riverside CA 92503. This is held in the surrounding parking lots to my shop.

Free to buyers/lookers. $20 fee per seller space. Plenty of room. Car trailer parking available. Come early if you have a big rig to get the best spaces.

Food: Coffee, donuts and bagels in the AM. Water and soda.

For the directionaly challenged:
https://www.google.com/search?q=10000+india...-8&oe=utf-8

Located off of Indiana Ave between Tyler and Jackson.

My shop is in the second building back from Indiana facing away from the street. There are usually many red and yellow signs for the neighboring BBQ Island shop called Gillian's Islands

$20 per seller donation. Free admission to non sellers.

We have about all car spaces available along the North- South wall. Porsche car parking will be between the first and second 10000 buildings. We like to keep them together.

NO PARKING in front of the BBQ Islands shop. They are open on Sunday and need the spaces in front of their store open for their customers. Few other businesses are open on Sunday so parking should not be an issue. No parking in the non stripped parking spaces.

Pass the word to any Porsche owner you know. All model Porsche parts welcome. Bring what ever you have. Last time a seller brought some BMW parts that were a rare find for a friend of mine.

Sellers of T shirts and other car related merchandise welcome.

Children, dogs and women welcome.

Part disposal is available in dumpsters or donation to shop accepted in most cases.

I can be reached by cell at 951 536 seven for seven ate
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:56 AM